SleepDrops for Adults has been New Zealand’s Number 1 selling liquid sleep supplement for over 13 years, helping thousands of people to get to sleep faster.
Scientifically formulated with a world first blend of 13 herbal medicines, 11 homeopathic preparations and 9 flower essences that support you to switch off a mind that is busy, worried or overwhelmed disrupting your sleep.
What makes this formula unique is the way the specifically chosen ingredients work in synergy to enable a healing cascade to occur at the level of our nervous system, supporting your natural sleep pathways so that your body remembers how to fall asleep again without that torturous tossing and turning.
An added bonus of SleepDrops for Adults is the convenience and flexibility of dosing to use before bed and again if you are waking during the night.
Sleep Smarter and experience an effective way to get the sleep you are dreaming of with SleepDrops for Adults.
- New Zealand’s No. 1 Adults Sleep Formula
- Natural support to switch off a busy or worried mind and get to sleep faster
- Delicious, easy to use drops taken before bed or again if waking through the night
- Non addictive, non-drowsy formula with no side effects
- Ingredients to support digestion, liver function and healthy sleep patterns
- Support for shift workers, new parents or anyone struggling to fall asleep
SleepDrops for Adults contains 13 herbal medicines which are among the most thoroughly researched, studied and internationally recognised solutions to support a variety of sleep challenges, along with 11 Homeopathic sleep preparations that remove the physical body barriers stopping you from achieving healthy sleep patterns and combined with additional support from a powerful blend of flower essences to help your body and mind to relax and remember how to get to sleep.
• 13 Herbal medicines – Californian poppy, Corydalis, Chamomile, Hops, Jamaican dogwood, Kava, Lavender, Lemon balm, Lime flower, Milk thistle, Passionflower, Skullcap, Zizyphus
• 11 Homeopathic preparations – Chamomilla, Coffea crud, Gentian, Hypericum, Kali phos,Mag phos, Melatonin, Nux vom, Passiflora, Pulsatilla, Vitamin C
• 9 Flower essences – First Light Flower Essences of New ZealandIn a base of Grander living water, non-palm vegetable glycerine, food grade ethanol and Potassium sorbate
Each product is supported with an information booklet and a protocol sheet so you can easily understand how best to use our products for results – quickly.
General Directions for use:
Phase One: For 5 nights take 5 to 10 drops under tongue 1/2 hourly starting 2 hours before bed. If you wake during the night, take one dose and repeat 1/2 hourly if necessary.
Phase Two: From the 6th night ongoing – Take 5 to 10 drops under tongue 1/2 hour before bed & once more immediately before retiring. If you wake in the night take one dose & repeat 1/2 hourly if necessary
Note: if you are a slight build or you are sensitive to medication take only 5 drops per dose.
People sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients should avoid this product.
There is 0.005grams of dried herb equivalent per 5 drops dose so herb/drug interactions should be impossible.
If you are concerned about this possibility please follow the advice of your medical practitioner.
You are eligible for a complete refund if the product has been damaged or is not the one you have ordered. You will be considered as having accepted the products unless you have notified us within 5 days after receipt of the products.
Your refund will be processed back via the method used to pay. i.e. if you used a Visa debit card to pay for your purchase, the refund will be processed back onto the same Visa debit card.
Refunds for the cases stated above are only accepted on the condition that labels and tags are intact and the products have not been in use. You must return the free gift (if received) in its original condition along with your returning item in order to be eligible for a refund.
NZKSHOP will not be eligible to complete a refund in the cases that
- the customer requests a refund due to a change of mind (size, colour, etc)
- the customer requests a refund for any damage of their own fault
- the customer requests a refund for products that are opened or have no tags/labels
- for whatever reason, we are made to believe that the product has been opened and or used by the customer